Terms and Conditions of Sale
By purchasing products from Harp Centre Australia (“Harp Centre Australia”, “we”, “us”, “our”) or using this website, the purchaser (the “Customer”, “you”, “your”), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale (the “Terms”).
1. Consumer Protection and other legislation: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any mandatory legislation in your jurisdiction that cannot legally be excluded applies, these terms will be read subject to the application of that legislation, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that legislation will
2. Limitation of Liability: The Customer shall indemnify Harp Centre Australia against any loss of or damage to property or for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered due to the act or omission of the customer. Harp Centre Australia shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products or services from Harp Centre Australia, even if Harp Centre Australia has been advised of their possibility. In no case shall Harp Centre Australia ‘s maximum liability exceed the cost of the relevant original order.
3. Prices, Payment and Title: Harp Centre Australia ‘s available payment methods will be presented at the time of purchase. Harp Centre Australia retains title in the products purchased until Harp Centre Australia receives payment in full.
4. Stock Availability: In order to provide the greatest range of products, you understand that Harp Centre Australia does not stock all products listed on this site in a single warehouse. All items sold via the Harp Centre Australia website are subject to availability and Harp Centre Australia reserves the right not to accept or cancel any order for products that are out of stock. Product availability information is provided by a number of third party suppliers. Harp Centre Australia works with these third-parties to ensure this information is as accurate as possible however some errors and omissions are expected. Goods delivered may differ to the product images presented on this site.
5.Delivery Estimates: Harp Centre Australia makes every effort practical to ensure that delivery timeframes given are accurate. However the delivery times stated for products on this site assume that the stock availability information provided by our suppliers is accurate and that delivery times are not adversely affected by unforeseen events. By placing an order, you agree not to hold Harp Centre Australia liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
6. Pricing errors: Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs (subject to applicable law that cannot be excluded), we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
7. Refunds: Harp Centre Australia will comply with its obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act or any other applicable consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded. Subject to any such applicable laws, refunds or replacement products or services will be given at the discretion of company management.
8. Addressing: If a product is found to be incorrectly addressed by Harp Centre Australia then Harp Centre Australia shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then Harp Centre Australia will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
9. Incorrect Bank Account Number: Harp Centre Australia gives the customer the choice to pay for products through bank transfer. If the Customer credits money to the incorrect bank account number, and the correct number was provided to the Customer by Harp Centre Australia, then Harp Centre Australia will not accept any responsibility for correcting payment and goods will not be dispatched by Harp Centre Australia until Harp Centre Australia has received payment in full.
10.Cancelling Orders: Harp Centre Australia reserves the right to cancel orders for any reason or to cancel the purchase agreement after order confirmation, including (without limitation) where Harp Centre Australia believes the order to be fraudulent or constitute a misuse of a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing. If we do cancel your order or purchase agreement, we accept no liability for any resulting damages or costs suffered by you, however we will refund the purchase price to you (where it has already been paid).
11. Special Offers: Special deals and offers on this site are only valid for so long as they are displayed, unless expressly stated otherwise.
12. Security: Harp Centre Australia uses reasonable endeavors’ to ensure this website, and any transactions conducted on it, are secure, however you acknowledge that the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet can never be entirely secure or error free. Harp Centre Australia will not be liable for any damages suffered due to failure, delay, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties on any computer programs (e.g. those used for transmission of viruses).
13.Site Access: Harp Centre Australia hereby grants you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the express written permission of Harp Centre Australia, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
14.Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download on this site and the software used to create it, remains the property of Harp Centre Australia or its Licensors as defined under International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter such content in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
15.Linked Sites: This site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Harp Centre Australia is not liable for those sites or any content or information such sites contain.
Disclaimer Harp Centre Australia would like to welcome you to this website, we have worked hard to make it as user-friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer.
The information on this website is provided “as is” and for general information only. Harp Centre Australia has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. However, errors and omissions in this website and the information on it may occur from time to time and Harp Centre Australia does not guarantee that the website will always operate or be error free. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Harp Centre Australia does not accept any liability for the use of or inability to use this site, or for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.